It is quite challenging for busy people to find time to exercise during the workday. Most people feel that they have to create a special time during the work day before they can exercise. It is important for busy people to exercise because it reduces the risk of heart disease. According to the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention about 610,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year – that is 1 in every 4 deaths. With all the demand of work and family a lot of people find it hard to exercise.
The truth is that is easy to find 30 minute to exercise by using simple method every day. The easiest way a doing a 30 minutes exercises is to split it into short workout. From the bedroom to the sitting room to the office there is different exercise that you can do.
Remember, exercising is a long term. Set your goal before starting and you’ll look and feel way better for it. Start today!
- Squat for 2 minute
- 20 push up in the bedroom
- Take the stair instead of elevator
- Instead of emailing your co worker, you can go to their desk
- Walk during your lunch break
- Jump for two minute in your office
- Park further away from your office as possible
- Bike to work if possible.
What are the different ways you incorporate workouts into your busy work day please comment.